Transferring home

Transferring home

Over 55s

We only hold a waiting list for people who wish to move into our retirement properties. For more information, please click here.


Under 55s

If you are a Saxon Weald tenant and wish to move, you will need to register with your local council. They will have certain conditions that you have to meet before they accept you on their list (for example, over-crowding or under-occupying in your current home).


For information on joining the housing register in the Horsham district, please click here.


You could also think about swapping your home with another tenant. Please see our page on swapping homes here.