Following the success of our winter well-being roadshow in October, we're pleased to say that we'll be heading back out and visiting residents in some of our schemes later this month.
We know the cost of living is on everyone's minds so we've pulled together our best advice, energy-saving tips and practical support and will be hitting schemes between Monday 23 January and Wednesday 1 February.
Drop by and see us when we’re in your area for:
- Free refreshments
- Prizes to be won
- Energy saving tips
- Income advice
Here’s where we will be and when:
- Alun Chun House, Moore Crescent, Netley, Southampton SO31 5PL - Monday 23 January 10.30am - 12:30pm
- Green Meadows, Off Rivermead, Pulborough RH20 2GG - Tuesday 24 January 10.30am - 12.30pm
- Bridges Court, Bryce Close, Horsham RH12 4EG - Thursday 26 January 10.30am - 12.30pm
- Hordern House, Granary Way, Horsham RH12 1NS, Friday 27 January 10.30am - 12.30pm
- Maidment Court, Wantley Hill, Henfield, BN5 9LG - Monday 30 January 10.30am - 12.30pm
- Osmund Court, Rowan Drive, Billingshurst RH14 9BF - Tuesday 31 January 10.30am - 12.30pm
- Manor Court, 27 Manor Rd, Worthing BN11 4RR - Wednesday 1 February 10.30am - 12.30pm