New to Saxon Weald

If you are not an existing Saxon Weald tenant, but would like to be housed by us, you will need to apply to your local council to join their housing register. Your local council will work with a range of housing associations, ourselves included, to provide affordable homes. If they accept you on to their register, they will explain to you how they allocate homes, as this can vary from council to council.

The exception to this is if you are aged over 55 and wish to move in to retirement accommodation in the Horsham district. In this case, please click here for information and an application form.


Unfortunately it is very difficult to say how long you may have to wait to be housed as it depends on your circumstances, the type of accommodation you need and the areas you have chosen to live in.

New to Saxon Weald

To ensure we give you the best experience on our website we use Cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time. However, if you continue without changing your settings we will presume you are happy to receive all cookies on the Saxon Weald website.